Thursday 8 May 2014

Unit 11: Major Project - "& Son" Shot 62 Alpha Version

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (01/05/14) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The video below shows the Alpha progression of "& Son's" Shot 62 Scene 6 of the Polydoodle production schedule. In this shot we see Barnabas reacting to the final calamity that Benjamin's pranks have resulted in. This shot was a complete redo as the original corrupted. Anyway Enjoy!


EXTRACT

"Having been loosely told on Monday that my animation was without weight I thought I would use this shot to play with the graph editor a little more in depth... I added a little tweak to Barnabas's arm to add a little urgency. I also tried to spread out the motion a little more and offset areas of it. I will do this more in future animations, we are just out of time for me to figure it all out for hand in and revise every shot."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment