Thursday 5 December 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Benjamin Expression Sheets

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (05/12/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows a sample of my Benjamin Expression sheets, these samples are A, B & C - (3 of 12). This is actually the second of 4 character expression sheet posts. Please enjoy!


EXTRACT

"I started the first 3 expressions by doing what Justin told us not to do and what Sammy wanted me to do. I knocked up a facial expression which isn't ideal for the character (that being "Annoyed"). The kid is kind of a happy chappy so I did this mainly to appease me curiosity for "Angry Pooh Bears" (ask Sammy she will fill you in on what I mean there). I knocked up the "happy" expression trying to recreate what Sammy and Chrissie had originally decided on. Even though it went against my inner darker demon. The "shocked" face was directly from Sammy's front turnaround for reference."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment