Monday 2 December 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Barnabas Expression Sheets

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (02/12/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows a sample of my Barnabas Expression sheets, these samples are G, H & I - (3 of 12). This is actually the first of 4 character expression sheet posts. Please enjoy!

 
EXTRACT

"These are the first 3 expressions I knocked up, Chrissie and Sammy know about my fascination with all things sad (emo eyes anyone?). I never begin with "Happy" I do better with a kind of sadness. Of these 3 I love bored the most, there is something wrong with the shocked expression... I probably should have extended the nose a little more. It's like I said though I kind of have to move on from these pretty sharpish so I am posting up what I can now. This week is based on getting all of this pre-production stuff finalized on my end so I can get to modelling..."

Read the full article here >>

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stitch...

    Please read the following post.

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/fao-year-3-submission-blog.html

    ReplyDelete