Monday 30 December 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Skeleton Turnarounds (Anatomical Frames)

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (30/12/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows the framework for my final turnarounds for Benjamin Badgersworth. I have knocked these up to act as a rough blocking guide for my final turnarounds. This image is 1 of the 4 characters I have to model for our project.

 
EXTRACT

"The image above shows the skeleton forms worked out from Sammy's original head sketches and my early proportion/skeleton tests. I have defined the joints as that is where distortion lies if it were not for these we would be blobs. I have a top arm separate for modelling the hand and the muscles of the arm. The side is where one notices the S curve from the central line. The chest sticks out leading into the pelvis Benjamin's body is like a bean which I know from the earlier form tests we conducted... He looks a little older then we had considered but this is just the earlier test."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment