Monday 30 December 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Phil... I mean Bernard Expression Sheets

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (30/12/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows a sample of my Bernard Expression sheets, these samples are D, E & F - (3 of a selected 12). This is actually the villain of our story and will be the last of our 4 final 3D character models.

 
EXTRACT

"I kept most of Bernard's expressions to the darker tones but I did break free from it which gave me time to explore some of his other facial activities. "Annoyed" and "Angry" were directly what Chrissie and Sammy saw so I indulged my "Thinking" expression. I actually think this one goes across all of the characters. After you do the basic emotions its hard to knock down more, I wanted to fulfil the 12 expression quota. Of course Alan and many like you will probably call me crazy and this is unnecessary but I liked to do it... If anything it made the others more explorative."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment