Sunday 30 March 2014

Unit 11: Major Project - Badgersworth Group Pose Tests

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (09/03/14) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The video below shows the posing and plotting of our 2 chief characters Benjamin and Barnabas Badgersworth. These are of course just a couple of dummy tests I ran to examine how they look in a shot together. In the video I created 3 composite shots in my usual time lapse fashion... I hope its not too confusing.


EXTRACT

"The first composite test focuses on the opening scene of the short with Barnabas and Benjamin just after the whoopee cushion. If you haven't checked out the latest animatic you can find it here. The final composite is built from a standard Beauty and Occlusion pass with a Floor Occlusion pass to ground the characters... The snapshot was used to frame the characters for the final render passes."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment