Sunday 6 October 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - The Polydoodle Chest

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (06/10/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The video below shows the art of Wood Burning for our Polydoodle Chest. Check out the full post on our studio blog!



EXTRACT

The video above shows the very first "Doodler" video of my business partner Ross Castle May burning the "Polydoodle" logo into a box that I purchased from Amazon. Over the course of about 2 hours the box was complete. The video is speeded up in certain portions because I figured people would just want to see the action not so much at its normal pace. I even knocked up the animated logo for the doodler which I had quite a bit of fun making yesterday ha-ha. I wasn't even going to make this video but after sorting out the logo I thought "what the hell...

Check out the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment