Wednesday 1 January 2014

Unit 10: Minor Project - Flesh to Final Turnarounds

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (31/12/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The video below shows my creative process for 2D character turnarounds. The video concludes with a time lapse construction of the turnaround for"Young Barnabas". This is only 1 of 4 characters, the completed sheets and construction is on our blog.


EXTRACT

"The image at the very top of this is the underline anatomy of the character Benjamin is slightly podgy but Sammy and Chrissie didn't have an overhanging Belly in mind so I overshot that one. Still they corrected me and I corrected the flaws in the final turnaround. You may notice some differences in Benjamin's facial features from the original. There were a couple of issues with the side profile which made the front not line up properly so I went in and fixed most of the problems. The colour was something I thought worked but the ladies will be texturing I think..."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment