Monday 30 September 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - "Benjamin" 3D Form Variants

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (26/09/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows Benjamin Badgersworth's 3D form variants figures 1 - 5 (out of 20)

 
EXTRACT

"Form 1 was created from an original draft sketch I knocked up on my IPAD. Form 2 was created by lowering the shoulders quite a lot I wanted to keep the proportions of the body and waist similar. Looks a bit feminine now that I think of it. Figure 3 was built from shortening the legs further and increasing the size of the head. From this point I just added weight to the body for Form 4 and a bit of muscle. Form 5 was my attempt at making his hands huge, feet wider and head much much bigger. This was kind of Pixar inspired."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment