Sunday 24 November 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Barnabas Form Anatomy

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (24/11/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows a Barnabas doing a couple of minor movement exercises. This form is based on a 7 head Barnabas ruling which is the equivalent of 10.5 Benjamin heads.

 
EXTRACT

"The images above show a couple of the animated skeleton tests I conducted... This time I just had fun with the form which I ended up creating. There was such a huge amount of adjustment that I figured I'd just show the girls how this form looks when moving in various ways. The arms are a little longer now just to bring it closer to the reference but fundamentally that's the form I ended up relying on. I could not resist adding the hat here, it was essential to figuring out Barnabas to Benjamin's head space. You may have to click the images to see it in its glory, Barnabas is significantly taller then Benjamin."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment