Monday 11 November 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Young Barnabas Costume Tests

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (11/11/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows 10 of my costume tests for "& Son's" character Young Barnabas Badgersworth. These are rough tests for costume ideas.
 
EXTRACT

"The image above shows the randomised costume variants available (which I kept limited to 10 once again). I could have sat down and picked out my favourite but I always think its better to post randomly here. After all the girls can always say to me I like that hat but I don't like that it has a paintbrush in it, etc. I also want to make my mark on the character, something which is solely my influence but I figured I'd get that opportunity in the modelling process. I just want to make sure that I have explored the earlier steps fully before going into 3D."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment