Wednesday 18 January 2012

Unit 3: Environment - Texturing Full Introduction

Hello Everyone,

Just uploading my texturing exercises which I have been working on for the past few days. I wont waffle too much today as I have many other things to get cracking on including my final scene.

Bottom line is I have gone through quite a bit of hell specifically with my Internet service slowing down to a crawl for reasons unknown. Vimeo videos have also been playing up... very aggravating.

Anyway onto the images please enjoy....

The Pirates Cove - Beginning to End.

























Introduction to Fur.

This next section is on the Fur tutorials, I had a little bit of a problem with a couple of them particularly when Maya decided to crash on me. Still I finally got everything out in the open...

















Introduction to Shading Networks.

Last but not least are the shading network exercises, I only got one render of my vessel scene Maya crashed prior to saving (which aggravated me no end). Regardless I managed to get one shot out so at least I can prove I had a go. :) Enjoy!






Well this concludes all of the 3D texturing exercises... I hope this can aid now as I am about to begin my final scene (finally). I hoped to have all of today to work on it but the lag of my Internet has caused a great number of issues...

Take it easy people!

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment