Tuesday 24 April 2012

Unit 6: Commission - Time Management

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would get this up, after all day one of every single unit usually consists of me managing my time to the best of my ability. I have to be really cagey here because alot is expected for the OGR. The Pre-production will be the first 2 or so weeks production the second 2 and post for the final week.

I think that is a good way to think of this project today I will be posting some market research with some initial ideas just to get my thoughts out there. I got a big break on the Saturday as I have an all night event which is why there is a random red cross in the middle of everything. I just have to keep to this schedule, there can be no more delays.

Avert your eyes to the Unit 6 task board...


I will be considering a much more concise break down for this moment these things don't need fancy titles I just need to know what they are and what each week needs to signify.

Week 1 - Pre Production (Initial Ideas/Drafts/Sketches/Marketing)
Week 2 - Pre Production (Final Scripts/Storyboards/Animatic/Pre-Viz/Concept Art)
Week 3 - Production (Final Concept/Design Doc/Pitch/3D Modelling/UV Layout)
Week 4 - Production (UV Texturing/CG Pipeline/3D Lighting/3D Animation)
Week 5 - Post Production (AE Titles, Effects, Transitions & Sound/Art Of/Presentation)



I guess this is one more large push until everything cools off and I get to relax my brain for a little while. I'm toying with the idea of going with Ageing for this unit, it will be nice to know why I'm becoming an old bastard. I have a couple of ideas but they are for a little later in another post at some point today once I find out a good delivery method.

Wish me luck I think I'm really gonna need it here...

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

1 comment:

  1. Hey- Remember- cheer up, just get it done and enjoy the feeling of completion and rest afterwards- its so much better getting that feeling knowing you did all you could to feel that way :) also try finding things that inspire you- they should make you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete