Saturday 4 January 2014

Unit 10: Minor Project - Benjamin Textured Complete

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (03/01/14) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows the textured version of Benjamin Badgersworth with a couple of light passes. I created a front and front close pass. This is to subject to change slightly in the future. The rest of the info is on our blog!

 
EXTRACT

"The image above shows the textured Benjamin Badgersworth in turnaround with a couple of light passes. He is a bit shiny in places but I wanted to keep a little shine on the surface of the model. This is easily resolved by changing the material to a lambert. As far as the paintwork goes I decided to try to keep the tones in the texture weaker as our art style is kind of "flat" as it were. Its like I said though if the ladies want to change it they can feel free. I have no doubt that our main decisions where this is concerned will happen when we combine the environment with the characters."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment