Thursday 30 January 2014

Unit 11: Major Project - Adult Barnabas UV Maps

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (31/01/14) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The video below shows the ZUV maps for "& Son's" first Adult character Barnabas Badgersworth. Please check out our blog to see the complete UV map in all its glory. For the video below I decided to make a little tutorial while showcasing Barnabas's ZUV's so sorry if it drags on a little! Anyway please enjoy!


EXTRACT

"The Video above shows the ZUV tiles for the Adult Barnabas, in the case of this video I thought I would provide a little introduction into Bringing models into ZBrush from Maya. I used this to lead on to viewing your ZUV's in ZBrush. Its a very basic process and those that know how to do it will say "why bother" but I guess I thought it would be good for the newbies who have never used the program before. I also use this to showcase the Barnabas models ZUV's everything else is just a little extra so I can break away from the standard ZUV video template."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment