Thursday 30 January 2014

Unit 11: Major Project - Barnabas 2D Turnarounds to 3D

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (01/31/14) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The video below shows the 3d Modelling journey I had creating Adult Barnabas Badgersworth. The entire video spans the length of 4 days but there were a couple of extras thrown in for good measure. All in all the model came together quite nicely I hope you enjoy! P.S. The video is recorded on a time lapse interval of 10 seconds so excuse the speed.


EXTRACT

"The video above is another time lapse video this time of the Barnabas model development. The duration of creating this one was much less mainly because there was no ZBrush trial and error. I defiantly learnt a hard lesson there I will never do it that way round again unless the two become more intertwined. Anyway the video above is over the course of 4 Days in which I created the character. I started him and got little bits and pieces done here and there but it just felt simpler to settle the entire duration. I made the chaptered segments more about the parts of the model then the duration."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment