Saturday 12 May 2012

Unit 6: Commission - After Effects Week 1

Hello Everyone,

Just posting up all of my after effects stuff for the past 3 weeks. It's been a busy time but I'm glad I have a few seconds to get this stuff up. I'm hoping today will also be the birth of my storyboards so I can get those up on here asap for people to glance over. Anyway...

Week 1 of After Effects was more of a basic introduction, we were to animate a face in what I prefer to think of as a south park style of animation. You remove the mouth and place massive eyes over the face and then you animate the mouth to open and close. Basic but a great introduction...

Anyway lets get down to the video created:


I picked the face of my business partner, why? because he had it coming basically. The animation was simple but it worked and it made me chuckle which is something Maya doesn't do all of the time. The eyes are probably my most favourite part as they are completely random and really bring the face to craziness...

Well that concludes this little post, I have another 2 or so videos to go to cover the other weeks, Maya will also be posted at some point possibly after they have all appeared and I've done them all. There is alot going on and they are a little too much to be thought about at present.

Take it easy people!

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment