Tuesday 15 May 2012

Unit 6: Commission - Animatic

Hello Everyone,

It's been quite a while coming but I finally have my animatic, I have a few things to finalise with my pre-viz as well as my sound. After I have my pre-viz I will just be adding some textures and lighting to complete the entire picture. At least this way I'm using things as a platform and saving myself a bucket load of time.

I still have next week pencilled in for all of my post production so I'm hoping by the end of this week to have all of my CG needs wrapped up. I may come in to Uni on Monday to do the rendering because I'll be damned if I'm leaving that to my laptop. I will get as much prepared this week as I possibly can, next week is to cross the T's and dot the I's.

Well lets get down to the Animatic...


I'm quite chuffed that I managed to get some last minute voice talent on board thanks to the people at sayerhamilton.com. I think after that everything started coming together, up until this week things have continually been a little bit up in the air. It's nice to know that some of the complex challenges have already passed me by.

Well I don't wish to waffle I have a long day ahead tomorrow and for the rest of this week, quite a few things to wrap up so I can focus on my 2D segments next week along with most of my other post production. I'd like to thank everyone who has aided me with this so far... Wouldn't be possible without your advice :)

I hope everyone else is having a scream of a time...

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment