Friday 25 November 2011

Unit 2: Space - DVD Case, Display & CD Design

Hello Everyone,

Coming in with the final update before the red light, here it is the DVD & case designs... been busting my but to get these done hastily. I won't waffle as I still have a few things to do like download this entire blog once Ive posted.


Right first of all is my dvd art, utilized one of the 3 concepts for this piece I more or less hybridised this from the anatomy project.


Next is the flat cover itself, the book is something I have been working on in my own time, a little side project of my company but as this was kind of nodding towards a concept for books I liked the irony.


Last but not least the finished display in all of its glory, this project is 100% purple and I love it.

Well that concludes this post, the next thing to go up will be the redlight final crit. Today will be my first official one (being away for the last one). Wish me luck all!

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment