Monday 20 February 2012

Unit 4: Story Telling - Final Storyboards (Edited)

Hello Everyone,

Well that took longer then expected & I still don't have a video to show (as of yet). Just finished plotting out the boards tomorrow I will begin serious animation.

To wet your beaks I thought I would post the edited draft which is the same pencil sketches but showing camera & character movement etc. I was going draft a digital sketch version but tbh I like the sketch version, I always say if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Anyway the edit is below:

I'm not sure yet If I have to use this version in my video to demonstrate the placement of cameras. I was kind of hoping I could use the unedited storyboards but I don't know we will have to see.

Regardless I think the storyboards convey the story well & if the transitions I envision work as well as the camera will then I foresee no problems here.

Well I think I will stop waffling.
Take it easy!!

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

1 comment: