Sunday 12 February 2012

Unit 4: Story Telling - Premiere Pro Exercise - Advanced Edit

Hello Everyone,

I meant to post this Friday but I didn't get a chance. Basically our second premiere pro lesson had us reflecting further on the initial lesson by forging custom edits from provided footage.

This week we were given a little more range and the option to use the prior weeks Seaworld footage. I strayed from this a little to do some editing for "Monk" a television show that I actually watch at home. It was nice to do some more in depth editing around cutting, merging different angles of different takes.



I felt a little more comfortable this time round, the clips kind of fell together and in spite of the odd sound mishap I think it went together pretty well. I almost forgot the editing was there which I was told is when the job has been done right. People only notice it if it is done wrong.

Anyway, not a lot more to say really. Been working hard all day (you will see what on soon enough).

Take it easy!

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment